Diversity Career College provide working adults excellent nursing and allied health programs in a secure environment of academic learning that will produce empathetic health workers. Diversity Career College is committed to securing the success of its students by providing training that will result in career placement.
The goal of Diversity Career College is the development of the student to become caring and competent becoming successful in their future career in the healthcare field.
- To fulfill the educational expectations of students and faculty and to provide the community with professionals capable of meeting the challenges in their chosen field
- To provide students with all the materials, faculty and administrative support needed to successfully complete their program
- To encourage and foster the value of life-long learning in our students
- To provide students with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information available in the field of study
- To utilize evaluation tools and materials which require the students to effectively demonstrate integration of the concepts and skills they have learned
- To maintain an educational environment that respects and welcomes a diversity of individual background, abilities, interests and opinions
- To provide curriculum that teaches students how to evaluate, analyze, and synthesize information to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a career environment.
Diversity Career College, a learner-centered institution, will continuously provide the local community and the healthcare field, competent and caring individuals who foster the delivery of quality healthcare.